4.24.2010

Saucony Women's ProGrid Guide 2 Running Shoe

Cheap Saucony Women's ProGrid Guide 2 Running Shoe Review




I was diagnosed with severe plantar facitis after I broke my foot. I was wearing heels and sandals every day for probably 20 years. I never knew you could have these kinds of injuries to your feet. I usually say to each it was able, within one month or to heal, and they usually have only one foot, not both like me. For those of you who do not know, PF is very painful to the heels, arches and balls of the feet and also affect your calf muscles. I was devastated when theDoctor said I had to wear shoes gyn for a while to heal myself. Why? Since I could not walk on the floor my feet! They would hurt so bad that I end up walking on my toes or the sides of my feet all day! Sneakers are not my style AT ALL, but I could not.

I had a pair of Nike in the past, so I removed them. Terrible, .. even with an insert I had some brand new Avia that I have never worn before. Terrible. My knee was hot and my feet and legsviolated. I tried to EZSpirit. Oh my God, terrible. My therapist suggested a running shoe, because they should be more support from the ball of the foot. So I found a real running store, this shoe is recommended based on need, step length, stance. WOW! I never knew shoes could feel like this. And I'd never had this kind of money if it spent not for comfort - $ 25 was my max. AMAZING shoe!

I tried some other brands just to be sure, such as New Balance,Asics, Brooks, and nothing could compare to this shoe for comfort, support, stability and appearance. I have the gray / yellow, and only my second purchase is paid in silver / had pink. I ordered the TR version for the winter months. Yes. I wear them daily with everthing, everywhere, church, work, etc, they need something sweet and versitile. But the most important things in support and comfort. Although my injury was 8:09, I just started wearing it in 9.3. The healing process isSlowly but surely these shoes and makes a huge difference.

I will continue to purchase the guide through all the upgrades, because it is by far, the shoe for me.

Oh - I can only workout on the bike or rowing machine and now my toes numb and do not warm up my knees. I creep myself sometimes and go for a walk, which work well. Before, I had to stop every other block, to beat to get to stretch my calves or my feet, but no more. I gave them ice when I get home and myregular therapeutic stretches. Hopefully I can return to some real shoes by the beginning of the year.

I know this was long, but hopefully it will help someone in the same situation. Be blessed.




Saucony Women's ProGrid Guide 2 Running Shoe Feature


  • Midsole Material: Dual-Density EVA--Dual-density EVA offers lightweight cushioning.
  • Cushioning Technology: ProGrid--ProGrid system is closer to the foot for added cushioning and shock absorption.
  • Heel Technology: High Rebound Compound--High rebound compound provides responsive cushioning.
  • Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System--Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.
  • Model Number: 10030-5



Saucony Women's ProGrid Guide 2 Running Shoe Specifications


Let this shoe from Saucony Guide you to a better running regimen. Heel Cassette ProGrid Technology offers maximum comfort and performance, while the compression-molded EVA midsole delivers shock attenuation. You'll also enjoy a smoother transition thanks to its SRC Impact Zone.


Saucony Women's ProGrid Guide 2 Running Shoe Overview


Designed for the mild overpronator, the Saucony® ProGrid™ Guide 2 women's running shoe offers light stability and comfortable support. The H.R.C. Strobel Board provides dependable shock absorption, while a dual-density EVA midsole guarantees durability and maximum rebound.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 25, 2010 01:28:19

No comments:

Post a Comment