4.09.2010

ASICS Men's GEL-Speedstar 3 Running Shoe

Cheap ASICS Men's GEL-Speedstar 3 Running Shoe Review




I am 6 '2 "160 pounds and run a lot, across 25-80 miles a week depending on what I am for training. I have to run in the Asics Cumulus for the past five years. I decided I wanted to try something a little lighter and got it. On the first run, I thought the shoe was a bit more rigid and inflexible than I thought they were when I was so used to the pillowy softness of the Cumulus. A week later ran I am a marathon in them without any blisters and my feet felt after the race (very largebetter than running a marathon in Hyper Speed IIS) The shoe broke in beautifully and feels like a big shoe will be. Lightweight and responsive. If you for a quick shoe, the search space for up to some distance, this is for you. The sizing is on par with the Cumulus.




ASICS Men's GEL-Speedstar 3 Running Shoe Feature


  • GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and toe-off phases
  • SpEVA midsole offers durability and shock attenuation
  • DuraSponge outsole offers superior durability and cushioning with less weight
  • Trusstic System links the rearfoot and forefoot and shores the midfoot



ASICS Men's GEL-Speedstar 3 Running Shoe Specifications


The Gel-Speedstar 3 is a lightweight performance trainer to meet the needs of the biomechanically efficient runner who wants a fast, flexible shoe with a comfortable, breathable upper.


ASICS Men's GEL-Speedstar 3 Running Shoe Overview


Men's ASICS® GEL-SPEEDSTAR™ 3 :: The men's ASICS® GEL-Speedstar™ 3 is the lightest ASICS® running shoe in its class and enjoys a cult-like following with distance racers for its responsiveness and comfortable upper. Rely on its new, more-durable outsole and accommodating toebox. 8.8 ounces



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 09, 2010 22:09:11

No comments:

Post a Comment