4.12.2010

New Balance Men's MR8508 Running Shoe

Cheap New Balance Men's MR8508 Running Shoe Review




I bought these shoes online without trying them on and I am very pleased with these shoes. I was nervous to buy online because I wear Nike and Puma were mainly, and my old running shoes Saucony. They are all size 11 and usually a little smaller, so I was nervous, New Balance running buy online. But I was not disappointed, I went with size 11 and these shoes fit great.
I have only used them a few times, but it was immediately noticed performance. Before I bought this, my otherReplace running shoes needed, they killed my shins, ankles, and every other area in the legs. I immediately felt a difference (no pain) when I ran in these shoes. They also have a very own style, I like the way they look.

And they are made in the USA!

Great shoes, good price.




New Balance Men's MR8508 Running Shoe Feature


  • Men's NB Zip & NB Pulse Shoes
  • Performance/NB Zip Running
  • 9 2E Left



New Balance Men's MR8508 Running Shoe Specifications


Made for competitive athletes who want a shoe that works as hard as they do, the MR8508 from New Balance features NB Zip cushioning technology for extraordinary comfort and support. The Acteva Lite midsole boasts optimal compression set properties for great support, and the Abzorb SBS forefoot provides incredible shock absorption and no compression set. The breathable mesh and synthetic upper resists wear and tear, while the N-durance rubber outsole offers maximum durability, even in high-wear areas.


New Balance Men's MR8508 Running Shoe Overview


Transform impact into forward energy with ever step thanks to the super smooth, responsive cushioning of this Neutral running shoe. You get excellent heel and forefoot shock absorption, a soft, supportive upper, and excellent durability. 13.8 ounces



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 12, 2010 12:15:15

No comments:

Post a Comment