4.27.2010

adidas Men's Rava MB Running Shoe

Cheap adidas Men's Rava MB Running Shoe Review




I bought this after I wore my Saucony shoes, they feel really easy, I must admit it felt strange when I put this on for the first time, but I could get used to it, I just hope they do not fall apart any time soon, that's my only concern




adidas Men's Rava MB Running Shoe Feature


  • Heel-to-toe BOUNCE cushioning
  • Anatomically molded EVA insole for comfort
  • adiWEAR outsole for best durability in high-wear areas
  • A lighter, one-piece top plate and heel counter helps smooth out the transitions



adidas Men's Rava MB Running Shoe Specifications


Full heel-to-toe BOUNCE cushioning returns energy with each step for a supercharged ride, while a lighter, one-piece top plate and heel counter helps smooth out the transitions.


adidas Men's Rava MB Running Shoe Overview


Hit your next PR in the adidas Rava Microbounce men's running shoe. It's crafted using lightweight air mesh, with Bounce cushioning technology in place for optimal energy return with every step. The adiWEAR outsole is geared to provide durability and dependable traction.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 27, 2010 17:47:11

No comments:

Post a Comment