4.17.2010

Mizuno Men's Wave Renegade 4 Running Shoe

Cheap Mizuno Men's Wave Renegade 4 Running Shoe Review




These are great looking shoes. They arrived a day early and I feel great. They are designed to keep you from running / on your arch. I have flat feet and walk on my arch. I was not about whether my ankle hurt (a regular occurrence with my old shoes thought) until I was asked to post this post. For me they feel great!




Mizuno Men's Wave Renegade 4 Running Shoe Feature


  • SmoothRide Engineered to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible
  • Full-length Double Fan Wave that proactively controls overpronation in a balanced manner
  • Sensor Point suspension system which connects the Wave plate to the ground, thereby enhancing stability and traction
  • AP midsole functions as a lightweight, responsive, yet durable cushioning copolymer
  • Mizuno intercool - Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe




Mizuno Men's Wave Renegade 4 Running Shoe Overview


Designed for the way that you run, the Mizuno® Wave Renegade 4 men's running shoe delivers performance and stability in one smooth package. Mizuno Wave® technology controls overpronation to protect your foot, and the air mesh upper is lightweight and breathable. The X-10™ outsole offers an unbeatable combination of traction and durability.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 17, 2010 05:09:05

No comments:

Post a Comment