4.02.2010

K-Swiss Keahou Cushion Running Shoe Womens

Cheap K-Swiss Keahou Cushion Running Shoe Womens Review




I bought these tennis shoes to play tennis. Great support and style, and why did I choose? Since I have an all white, like my pair of shoes nursing home. great support for my ankles, knees, for those days that I have to "nurse walk" all day long.




K-Swiss Keahou Cushion Running Shoe Womens Feature


  • Outsole: Aosta® II--Rubber outsole delivers durability and flex thanks to multi-directional flex-grooves.
  • Cushioning Technology: Forefoot and Rearfoot--
  • Model Number: 91979-154
  • Classification: Cushioning
  • Recommended Fit: These shoes run True to Size.




K-Swiss Keahou Cushion Running Shoe Womens Overview


Lightweight and well-cushioned, the K-Swiss® Keahou women's running shoe offers an easy, comfortable ride. It's crafted using a breathable blend of mesh and synthetic materials, with triple-density Superfoam® technology in place for optimal shock absorption. An Aosta® II outsole guarantees great traction on a variety of surfaces.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 02, 2010 07:41:06

No comments:

Post a Comment