4.05.2010

adidas Men's MIRAJ ATS Running Shoe

Cheap adidas Men's MIRAJ ATS Running Shoe Review




I bought this not knowing what they were, but they are extremely light and have very thin breathable sides. I worked in these and in the gym when I do I feel the cool air blowing through my shoes were left, it was cool. I've never had a pair of them.




adidas Men's MIRAJ ATS Running Shoe Feature


  • adiPRENE+ maintains forefoot propulsion and efficiency
  • adiWEAR outsole for best durability in high-wear areas
  • EVA insole for comfort



adidas Men's MIRAJ ATS Running Shoe Specifications


Fly under the radar in this sleek, low-profile, lightweight running shoe. Fully equipped with adiPRENE, adiPRENE+, TORSION SYSTEM and an affordable price tag.


adidas Men's MIRAJ ATS Running Shoe Overview


No Description



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 05, 2010 08:32:04

No comments:

Post a Comment