4.25.2010

K-Swiss ST329 Cross Training Shoe Mens

Cheap K-Swiss ST329 Cross Training Shoe Mens Review




I actually bought the ST 349 at Dick's Sporting Goods Shop Very similar shoe, but probably higher. I liked the look of this shoe and when I click on it, it fits me perfectly. I did not wait for the sales guy to come back (he was busy obviously, the only guy working in the shoe department at Dick's with 3 other customers), so I threw it in the box and went to the checkout. The shoe was marked 69.99 retail for $ 10 to $ 59.99, but when the girl rang it, I have it for $ 22.45! Bethe honest guy I try to be, I asked her, she called him and it came back up to $ 22.45. Well, I could not get all checked out faster. I felt like if I wait too long they had to change their opinion, but I have get it for $ 22.45. Hell, I could not some cheap shoes at Wally world for this price, so I was very happy to walk out of the store with a $ 70 pair of shoes for $ 22. You felt really good when I tried on and they looked great, so I think I have an exceptional deal. This is myKSwiss first pair. I would buy Nike in particular, but I like these shoes. KSwiss has crept in since 1966 (when I seven years old), so I figge they need to know what the hell they're doing by now. Buy these shoes. they are great (especially if you get the business I have).




K-Swiss ST329 Cross Training Shoe Mens Feature


  • Midsole Material: Compression Molded EVA--The EVA material is heated, reducing the density, thereby making it lighter.
  • Outsole: Solid Rubber Outsole--Solid rubber outsole provides durability and traction.
  • Lacing System: Nylon Ghillie Lacing--Nylon ghillie lacing system provides a custom fit.
  • Model Number: 0866-129
  • Classification: Cross-Training




K-Swiss ST329 Cross Training Shoe Mens Overview


The men's ST329 cross training shoe from K-Swiss™ boasts a leather upper with mesh trim, ghillie lace loops, oval laces, metal eyelets, and rubber mold K-Swiss shields. The compression-molded EVA midsole and Shock Spring technology help provide cushioning, and the durable rubber outsole offers traction.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 25, 2010 22:01:15

No comments:

Post a Comment