3.12.2010

Womens ASICS GT-2110 Running Shoe

Cheap Womens ASICS GT-2110 Running Shoe Review




I've heard Asics GT-2130 and GT-2120, so if I am on the lookout for another couple after the old worn out, I went with them. They are exactly what I wanted. Fit true size, good support, not too wide (I), narrow feet. Exactly what I thought I was ordering.




Womens ASICS GT-2110 Running Shoe Feature


  • I.G.S.®: Enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
  • DuoMax®: Helps ensure that the shoe maintains proper support for the foot during transition from mid-stance to propulsion
  • SpEVA® Midsole Material: Provides superior shock attenuation along with a cushioned ride and enhanced durability
  • Space Trusstic SystemTM: Allows greater midsole deformation and more efficient foot function




Womens ASICS GT-2110 Running Shoe Overview


The GT2110 is the shoe everyone loves! Why? Because it gives you everything; stability, cushioned comfort and great fit. The revoluntionary Impact Guidance System (IGS) sounds like it belongs on a missile but in reality it guides your foot into a natural comfortable motion as you move. Asics GEL cushioning is famous for sublime comfort. And the out of this world Space Trusstic technology caters to a woman's arch for better fit. If you've got an average build and low to medium arches you're going to love it too.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 12, 2010 14:31:55

No comments:

Post a Comment