3.21.2010

New Balance Men's 800 NBx Running Shoes

Cheap New Balance Men's 800 NBx Running Shoes Review




After jogging for 6 years, destroying countless running shoes, I even diagnosed me with mid-foot strike. I noticed it was a special wear patterns in the middle of the sole, scouring the Internet I found that the 800 had extra rubber in this area of the sole. I have been running in these for the last 4 months, and the only wear is much more and has stayed even better than the previous shoes. My only complaint is that the shoe is almost too easy. The first few runs much stuckPressure on my shins, but after three rounds or so, the pain after. But I am reluctant to run more, add my running back out of fear of pain. But it is a good shoe that has lasted longer than any pair I've used for the operation.






New Balance Men's 800 NBx Running Shoes Overview


New Balance Men's 800 NBx Running Shoes are specially designed to deliver cushioning and support for midfoot runners or walkers This is the ideal shoe for people who land on their lateral midfoot (instead of the rearfoot) when they run. A strike system located at the midfoot offers a combination of cushioning and support right where you need it, and the ActevaTM Ultra Lite midsole adds more cushioning that's light on your feet.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 21, 2010 17:16:38

No comments:

Post a Comment